Fiona

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Year and 255 lbs. Later!

Our Official 1 Year Post-Op Pics:




Well, time has flown by! Our lives seem so mundane and routine, that I didn't think we had much to report on. We went for a weekend trip in Branson in the fall. We missed the pretty colors by about a week, but it was still pretty there. We had a chance to take pictures at the same place this year as we did 2 years ago. The difference is amazing!




Branson, 2009 (9 months post-op)


Branson, 2007 (1 yr. pre-op)

I found out recently that Mom and Dad are selling our beloved childhood home. It came at a shock at first, but I have been expecting it to happen. The house is just too much for one person, who is hardly there anyways... 30 years of memories soon will be sold to some stranger. I was able to go back there last weekend to salvage some items and get some pics of the old place. Matt... You better take care of mom's china!! Dad is moving into the new apartments as we speak, to a place next door to mom's place. That will be nice for the both of them.


Congrats to Amber and Sam on their upcoming first born! Good luck to the both of youkk! I visit with my Dr. next week. Hoping I will the the go ahead for Theron and I to start trying again.... Wish us luck!






No comments: