Fiona

CafeMom Tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!










Merry Christmas to everyone! It has been a quiet one for me. I woke up with
Theron at 3:30 this morning to exchange 1 present to each other, and we will open the rest with his parents next weekend at new years! Since he had to work today, I am in charge of cooking the turkey and the fixins! He will get home by 4 to carve the bird then we will have the feast. It doesn't feel much like Christmas since I am by myself most of this day, but I am glad I have my four legged companions!

It started snowing last night, so it was real nice waking up to a White Christmas! I can't remember when the last time we had one... several years ago! Enjoy the pics!

Continuing with my list of 'Because I lost weight...' I thought of a few more things to add:
1) I can see me collar bone! Wasn't sure if I even had one...
2) Movie theatre seats are more comfy... it's nice not having to squeeze into them...
3) I am not embarrest at the gym... nothing like an overweight person looking out of place at the gym.
4) I can look straight down and see my toes... amazing!
5) A guy at work flirted w/ me... This was pointed out to me by a co-worker... I was just being nice to the guy but my friend assures me that he was flirty... kinda funny I think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving #5...get use to it...i'm sure it's only just started. LOL